- Groups will be put together by ages
- Class will last 60 minutes
- Classes Monday and Wednesday 9:00 am to 10:00 am or 10:10 am to 11:10 am (3-4 weeks)
- Each player will receive a 503 shirt to keep
- All levels welcomed
Our Goal is to introduce and teach the game in an environment that is fun, positive, supportive and instructional. To create a sense of accomplishment, learn from others and to simply have fun.
Players will learn the following skills:
- Receive ground balls with their hands and improve their foot work
- Instructing players to throw properly
- Hitting drills to develop proper mechanics
- Base Running
- Learn to catch balls safely and properly
$125 per player for 4 weeks (2 classes per week thus 8 classes)
$110 per player for 3 weeks (Total of 6 classes)
If you have any questions please email them to Gehrig@503Baseball.com or call at 503-703-4778.
SIGN NOW -> HERE!
Comments or questions are welcome.